Monday, June 22, 2009

Overfab is Here!! Turn My Swag On!!!

Okay humans!! I'm back and bigger than ever!! So I've taken a likkle hiatus to get myself together, and to really become more tech savvy. Considering I just learned how to text like yesterday, blogging is a huge advancement for me!!! I have so much to talk about because so much has been happening with me! So where do I begin???

So depending on how you know me, and whether you know me at all, you may have been exposed to different facets of my creative personality. Some of you know me as the dancer who goes hard ALL the time. Some of you may know me as the fashion glamazon. And if you're in my close circle, then you've definitely heard me freestyling to every song that plays on the radio. Well, it's time for the madness to end!!!

All of my life I've felt creatively torn. When I was younger, all I wanted to do was act. I loved to perform in front of an audience and bare my soul to the world. When I got to High School, I was a big time gangsta rapper LOL! Imagine that. In college, it was all about the dance. I would dance anywhere to anything for anybody. Then for the last 2 or 3 years, I have been a fashion addict. Don't get me wrong, I have always been in bed with them all ( yes, what a little slut I am...lol), but there was always one main attraction at any given moment. For a long time, there has been this internal struggle and finally I found a way to sleep with Acting, Dancing, Performing, and Fashion all at the same time!!! I love an orgy just as much as the next person, so you can imagine my excitement when I figured out a perfect way to blend them all together.

Now, I'm not going to give away too much just yet, but most of you probably heard about the music video that I have been filming all weekend. That's a huge hint!! So I have three questions for you:

1) Can you guess what I'll be doing?
2) Who's style can you compare it to if you had to?
and 3)For those of you who know me, is it really that surprising?

I'm excited to hear just how crazy you all think I really am!!!

Get back to me!!

Ciao!

~OVERFAB~
Over and Out

5 Responses to “Overfab is Here!! Turn My Swag On!!!”

Unknown said...

YES OVERFABULOUS... you surprised me with your new love interest...that was definitely a "Trick up the sleeve". I have to say that I do like.. keep coming hard with the surprises..

Best wishes

RLKID

New Money said...

yes yes u are a skank... u handle all those options so well.

and i do remember the dance sessions. nothing surprises me bout u anymore. i heard bout the video and wanted to come thru but we kno the sitch

keep hittin em miss and im still waitin on my next hoodies

streetoprah said...

Girl, you are so crazy but that's why I love you!! um...let me see...

#1 You're prolly singing. You look like u might be able to blow (pause)!
#2 I'd say Keri Hilson, if I had to compare your style, but personally I think ur cuter than her and u can dress better than her and dance better than her.
#3 HELL NO I'M NOT SURPRISED!! I stopped doubting you a long time ago.

I can't wait to see the video!!!

Unknown said...

Yes boo!!! Ya swag is all the way up. I'm so happy you are finally at peace. I can't wait for you to blow up!! Don't forget the little people.

#1 I could definitely see you rapping a little. And I know you can write, so you might have a nice flow, too.
#2 Who's style? Not Kim or Foxy, but maybe Eve. OMG! That's so funny. Didn't you play her on MTV?? I still have the tape. I'm saving it for blackmail purposes!!!
#3 I'm a little surprised, to be honest. But I kno you're gonna be great!

When is the video gonna drop???

KO said...

Aries brunch sister I am not surprise at all...but you teased us with the email. I thought the video was ready. The impatient side of me is about to come out.

Glad you found a way to have your cake and eat it too....lovely!

- KO